Purpose and Description
This assignment asks you to put together what you have learned in this chapter and submit images and contact sheets from the camera functions exercises according to conventions used in this class.
Submit 8 DNG image files and all contact sheets for the camera functions exercises in a labelled folder (LastName_CreativeCameraFunctions) to the class OneDrive folder.
Image files should include:
- 2 images with depth of field that extends through the entire image
- 2 images with shallow depth of field
- 2 images with blurred motion
- 2 images with frozen motion
- Do not edit the images.
- All images should be captured in RAW format but converted into DNG.
- For the images that show depth of field, the subject of the photograph must be in focus.
- Each image must be properly exposed.
- Each image must have the correct white balance.
- All images should be captured with an ISO between 100–400.
- Images should have successful compositions that address elements of design.
Contact sheets should:
- Be 8.5in x 11in; 5 images across, 6 rows down
- Include file names
Each file (images and contact sheets) should be labeled following the following convention: