How to access Tarea Libre
Tarea Libre is in ADAPT, a comprehensive online assessment and homework infrastructure that allows faculty to include auto-graded and non-auto-graded activities. ADAPT can be integrated into a Learning Management System [LMS] such as Canvas with full grade integration, or it could be run independently.
Preview Tarea Libre
If you would like to preview the activities in Tarea Libre:
- Go to LibreTexts Commons Homework
- Search for Tarea Libre
- Click on View Assignments and then View Course.
Ready to Use Tarea Libre
To start using Tarea Libre, you must create an ADAPT account.
Note: Use your school email when setting up ADAPT, especially if you plan to integrate with Canvas.
To create an account:
- Go to ADAPT
- Click on <Contact Us> and Request <Instructor Access Code>.
- You will receive an email with the access code within 48 hours.
How to import an ADAPT course from Public Courses or Commons
You can find Tarea Libre (First-Year Spanish) in Commons or Public Courses
You can Import Tarea Libre to your account by clicking the down arrow icon.
How to link ADAPT to your institution's Learning Management System
Training Webinars on integrating ADAPT to Canvas via LTI
- Integrating ADAPT in Canvas (Friday, September 8, 2023)
- Introduction to H5P/ADAPT Part II (Friday, August 18, 2023)
- Introduction to H5P and LibreTexts Studio Part I (Friday, August 11, 2023)
- What's new in Spanish OER: Tarea Libre (Friday, May 5, 2023)
Note: If LTI is not an option for your institution, you and your students can access ADAPT directly by creating an ADAPT account.
Students will need to create a student account.
The instructor will need to provide the Course Access Code. To find the code:
Go to the ADAPT course.
Click on Course Properties (the gear symbol).
Then, click on Sections.
You will find the Course Access Code here.
- ADAPT Construction guide
- ADAPT for Students Accessibility Conformance Report
- LibreTexts FERPA Statement
Thumbnail Image: LibreTexts ADAPT Logo