Ancient Egyptian civilization lasted more than 3000 years, showing an incredible continuity.
c. 5000 - 30 B.C.E.
- 8.3: Middle and New Kingdom
- 8.3.1: Temple of Amun-Re and the Hypostyle Hall, Karnak
- 8.3.2: Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis
- 8.3.3: Standing Hippopotamus
- 8.3.4: Mortuary Temple and Large Kneeling Statue of Hatshepsut
- 8.3.5: The tomb-chapel of Nebamun
- 8.3.6: Paintings from the Tomb-chapel of Nebamun
- 8.3.7: A bottle and a toy- Objects from daily life
- 8.3.8: House Altar depicting Akhenaten, Nefertiti and Three of their Daughters
- 8.3.9: Portrait Head of Queen Tiye
- 8.3.10: Thutmose, Model Bust of Queen Nefertiti
- 8.3.11: Tutankhamun’s tomb (innermost coffin and death mask)
- 8.3.12: Head of Tutankhamun
- 8.3.13: Hunefer’s Judgement in the presence of Osiris