Skip to main content
1.6: Checklist: Planning a Document
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Determine your document’s purpose.
- Plan your document’s design to support this purpose.
- Identify your document’s audience.
- Identify your audience’s expectations.
- Decide what format your document will require (include layout, margins, line spacing, font styles, etc.).
- Decide whether or not visuals will be helpful to include in your document. If you decide to use visuals, determine what kind of visual would be most useful.