This chapter includes concepts with which students in Intermediate Spanish I should already be familiar except for the pluscuamperfecto and the que +subjuntivo construction.
Instructors may assign these topics as work that should be reviewed by students in the event that they need additional review or practice.
In this Chapter, you will:
- Review the interrogative pronouns
- Review the forms of the preterit and imperfect
- Learn about how to use accent marks
- Learn to use the pluscuamperfecto
- Learn an additional use of the subjunctive