Reflect on your learning in this chapter. Be prepared to share your final draft with your classmates, either through an exchange or a brief oral report.
- What surprised you the most about what you've learned, either about your subject, the process of academic research, or writing the paper?
- What did you do well in the project, and why do you think so?
- What could you improve in the project, and how will you change your process for future papers?
Before you complete this chapter, you will have:
- Applied revising, editing, and proofreading techniques in academic written English.
- Practiced shaping and honing your academic writing voice through diction and syntax and usage.