At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- talk about some occupations and professions.
- use expressions related to occupations and professions
- properly use the word also “ដែរ”.
- apply sub-consonants and consonant clusters.
- use the modifiers មិនសូវ “not very/not so” and ណាស់ “very”.
- ask and talk about what you used to do when you were a child.
- use the conjunctions ពេល “When” and ប៉ុន្តែ “But”.
- use the expression ធ្លាប់ “used to” and the word នៅ “at” as the past tense of “to be”.