This online interactive theme-based open textbook is for beginner learners of the Khmer language. This book aims to provide a practical introduction to speaking, listening, and reading. By the end of this course, students will be at the B1 level of the Common Framework for Language and at the low intermediate level on the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) proficiency scales.
- Front Matter
- Chapter 1: What is your name?
- Chapter 2: What is your job?
- Chapter 3: I have one sibling.
- Chapter 4: What time is it?
- Chapter 5: I was born in 1985.
- Chapter 6: I went to Cambodia last year.
- Chapter 7: I want to be a teacher.
- Chapter 8: Can I meet him today?
- Chapter 9: Appendix I- Translation of Conversations and Audio Scripts
- Back Matter
Thumbnail: Angkor Wat. (unsplash License; James Wheeler via Unsplash)