At the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- ask for and tell the time using the question word ប៉ុន្មាន “How many?”.
- understand the abbreviation of “a.m.” and “p.m.” in Khmer.
- use time expressions with the particle “ហើយ” and “នៅ”.
- ask for and say a phone number using the question word ប៉ុន្មាន “How many?”.
- read and write more vowel symbols.
- understand the combination of consonant, vowel, and consonant (CVC).
- begin generating simple sentences.
- understand more subject pronouns in Khmer.