Basic Hindi I is an online, interactive, theme-based textbook for the true beginner of Hindi language. It promotes communicative, linguistic, and cultural competence. It has mixture of pedagogical approaches to fit all types of learning and teaching philosophies/styles to achieve intermediate low to mid ACTFL proficiency level within a semester.
- Front Matter
- 1: Hindi Letters and Script
- 2: Beginning Conversations
- 3: परिवार "Family"
- 4: Describing Places
- 5: Expressing Likes, Dislikes, Needs, and Possession
- 6: Giving Instruction and Making Request
- 7: Expressing Present, Past, and Future Actions
- 8: Talking About the Past and Completed Actions
- Back Matter
Thumbnail: (Unsplash License; Akshat Vats via Unsplash)