World history examines history from a global perspective and looks for common patterns that emerge across all cultures. World historians use a thematic approach, with two major focal points: integration (how processes of world history have drawn people of the world together) and difference (how patterns of world history reveal the diversity of the human experiences).
- Book: Western Civilization - A Concise History I (Brooks)
- Book: Western Civilization - A Concise History II (Brooks)
- Book: Western Civilization - A Concise History III (Brooks)
- Book: World History - Cultures, States, and Societies to 1500 (Berger et al.)
- Book: Modern World History (Alloso and Williford)
- UnRoman Romans (McElduff)
- An Outline History of East Asia to 1200 (Schneewind)