Skip to main content
Interactive Link Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- View this animation to learn more about metabolic processes. What kind of catabolism occurs in the heart?
- Water concentration in the body is critical for proper functioning. A person’s body retains very tight control on water levels without conscious control by the person. Watch this video to learn more about water concentration in the body. Which organ has primary control over the amount of water in the body?
- A CT or CAT scan relies on a circling scanner that revolves around the patient’s body. Watch this video to learn more about CT and CAT scans. What type of radiation does a CT scanner use?
- A patient undergoing an MRI is surrounded by a tube-shaped scanner. Watch this video to learn more about MRIs. What is the function of magnets in an MRI?
- PET relies on radioactive substances administered several minutes before the scan. Watch this video to learn more about PET. How is PET used in chemotherapy?