Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental questions about existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Such questions are often posed as problems to be studied or resolved. Major sub-fields of academic philosophy include metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, aesthetics, political philosophy, logic and philosophy of science.
- Book: An Introduction to Philosophy (Payne)
- Book: Introduction to Philosophy - Philosophy of Mind (Salazar Ed.)
- Book: Words of Wisdom - Introduction to Philosophy (Ondich)
- Book: Modern Philosophy (Ott and Dunn)
- Book: Inferring and Explaining (Johnson)
- Book: Ethics (Fisher and Dimmock)
- Book: Metaethics from a First Person Standpoint - An Introduction to Moral Philosophy (Wilson)
- Book: A Concise Introduction to Logic (DeLancey)
- Map: An Introduction to Formal Logic (Magnus)
- Book: Fundamental Methods of Logic (Knachel)
- Book: Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking (van Cleave)
- Map: A Modern Formal Logic Primer (Teller)
Thumbnail: The Death of Socrates (1787) by Jacques-Louis David (Public Domain).