Skip to main content
3.16.2: Reading and Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Why does Tecumseh repeat the word “brothers,” and to what effect?
- By what means does Tecumseh create a sense of unity among the disparate tribes listening to his speech?
- How does Tecumseh differentiate Native Americans from white people, and to what effect?
- What temptations do the white people offer that Tecumseh exhorts Native Americans to resist?
- On what grounds and by what means does Tecumseh foresee Native Americans’ victory over white people?