- 10.1: How Argument Analysis Essays are Structured
- An argument analysis should summarize the argument and discuss how well any appeals to trust and emotion are likely to work with readers.
- 10.2: Generating Ideas for an Argument Analysis Paper
- We can generate material by asking ourselves questions about an argument's logical structure, its appeals to emotion, and its appeals to trust.
- 10.3: Reviewing an Argument Analysis Essay
- We can ask ourselves certain questions as we read and give feedback on an argument analysis essay.
Image courtesy of Pexels.com