Skip to main content
Module 14: Revising and Editing
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 14.1: Revising and Editing
- Revising and editing are the two tasks you undertake to significantly improve your essay. Both are very important elements of the writing process. You may think that a completed first draft means little improvement is needed. However, even experienced writers need to improve their drafts and rely on peers during revising and editing.
- 14.2: General Revision Points to Consider
- General revision requires attention to content, organization, style, and readability.
- 14.3: Specific Revision Points to Consider