3: Academic Literacy: Psychology as a Science (Week 3)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Our first practice check on your notebooks is worth twenty points. Your notebooks are graded on a rubric to show you where you are strong and what you need to improve to "ACE" your notebook grade throughout the semester.
The purpose of the first notebook check is to give you feedback so you can quickly improve your daily performance and your grade.
Here is a copy of the grade rubric.
- 3.1: Introduction to Psychology as a Science
- 3.1.1: Competencies
- 3.1.2: Psychology Defined and Analyzed
- 3.1.3: Psychology as a Science
- 3.2: Introduction to Psychology Additional Resources
- 3.2.1: What is Psychology?
- 3.2.2: Psychology as a Science Background
- 3.2.3: Memorizing New Vocabulary
- 3.3: External Text Features
- 3.3.1: How to Read Textbooks and Technical Material
- 3.3.2: Psych Reading #1: Introduction: "Why Science?"
- 3.4: Main Ideas and Supporting Details