After completing this chapter, I will be able to:
- Distinguish between the different subject pronouns.
- Produce written and spoken sentences describing myself and others using the verb être (to be) and adjectives that describe personality and physical characteristics.
- Employ the use of numbers between 0 and 70 to ask and answer questions.
- Express posession using the verb avoir.
- Produce written and spoken sentences describing myself and others using the verb être (to be) and adjectives that describe conditions, emotions, and feelings.
- Describe the location of places on campus in relation to one another.
- Discuss the world around me using the calendar, clock, and expressions for weather.
- Test my theories and assumptions about French by using the language even when I am uncertain whether I am using it correctly.