Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Berkeley Graduate Division. (n.d.). Plagiarism. Retrieved from http://gsi.berkeley.edu/gsi-guide-co...ro/plagiarism/
- Blakeslee, S. (n.d.). Evaluating information – Applying the C.R.A.A.P. test. Retrieved from www.csuchico.edu/lins/handou...l_websites.pdf
- Center for Rights and Responsibilities (n.d.) Cheating and plagiarism Retrieved from http://go.sdsu.edu/student_affairs/s...lagiarism.aspx
- Garner, B.A. (Ed.). (1999). Black’s Law Dictionary. (7th ed.). St Paul, Minn: West Group.
- Hirtle, P. B. (2018). Copyright term and the public domain in the United States. Retrieved from http://copyright.cornell.edu/publicdomain
- Hull, B. (2017). The end of expertise: And why that is a giant problem for the anthropocene. Retrieved from cligs.vt.edu/end-expertise-gi...-anthropocene/
- Instruction Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries, 2018. Multilingual Glossary for Today’s Library Users - Definitions. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2...kdN30n_2CWQ&e=.
- Jackson, J. H. (1941). Anybody’s gold: The story of California’s mining towns. New York: D. Appleton-Century.
- Keck, K. R. (n.d.). The net advance of physics: History and philosophy: Camille Flammarion. Retrieved from http://web.mit.edu/redingtn/www/neta...lammarion.html
- Leonard, C. (2017). Alternative facts, fake news, and xenophobia: symptoms of confirmation bias, according to Virginia Tech expert. Virginia Tech News. Retrieved from https://vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2017/...of-confir.html
- Lewis-Beck, M. S., Bryman, A., & Liao, T. F. (Eds.). (2004). The Sage encyclopedia of social science research methods. Thousand Oaks: Sage.
- National Park Service. (n.d.). American alligator: Species profile. Retrieved from www.nps.gov/ever/learn/nature/alligator.htm
- Reitz, J. M. (2014). ODLIS: Online dictionary for library and information science. Retrieved from https://www.abc-clio.com/ODLIS/odlis_A.aspx
- San Diego State University. (n.d.). Cheating and Plagiarism. Retrieved from http://go.sdsu.edu/student_affairs/s...lagiarism.aspx
- Stachel, J. (2005). 1905 and all that. Nature, 433(7023), 215-217. doi:10.1038/433215a Shah, I. (1964). The Sufis. Garden City, New York: Doubleday.
- Shelagh R., & McGuire K. (2018). Pasadena City College Guided Pathways. [Presentation]. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Council of California Community Colleges Chief Librarians. Sacramento, CA
- Spielberg, S. (producer), & Sonnenfeld, B. (director). (1997). Men in black [Motion picture]. United States: Columbia Pictures.
- United States Copyright Office. (n.d.). A brief introduction and history. Retrieved from https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1a.html
- United States Copyright Office. (n.d.). Copyright in general. Retrieved from https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html
- United States Copyright Office. (n.d.). More information on fair use. Retrieved from https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html
- University of California, Los Angeles. (n.d.). Resource types and evaluating information. Retrieved from http://guides.library.ucla.edu/c.php...0207&p=3792858
- United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. (n.d.). Tree mortality. Retrieved from https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/eldor...d=FSEPRD519104