As you review and revise your proposal, keep the following in mind:
- Use the right format. Check with your instructor to insure you are using the format requested and look at any samples provided.
- Write a clear summary of (or introduction to) your proposal topic.
- Identify exactly what you are proposing to do.
- Ensure that a report—a written document—is somehow involved in the project you are proposing to do if that is what your instructor has assigned.
- Ensure that the sections of your proposal are in a logical, natural order and that you use sub-headers and bullets (and any other formatting styles) correctly.
- Address the proposal to your named audience—not your instructor.